Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone install a 3 point system on a 69 Camaro? I was looking for a system and found one BUT they are a little pricy! Anyone install the 3 point system from another car that will fit the 69s stock locations? Maybe I can find one at salvage yard.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
There was a post here last year on a company that made 3-Point systems for 1st gens but I couldn't find it. Can't remember the company but I'd like to do the same in my 69.
The price was about $250 or so for the set.
What company did you find?

joe

------------------
69 Rat-Infested Resti-Clone
WCA Member
[email protected]
69 Pics http://hobbystage.net/camaro/joeg/index.html

·
Registered
74 Posts
Pony Car Concepts and Restoration in Orange, CA sells a 3 point system for 67-69 Camaros, I called quite a few months ago and it was $269, the number is 714-639-4457, the address is 805 W. Collins Ave, Orange, CA 92867. I was thinking of putting a 3 point in my car, the $269 seems pricey, Don and Mike keep us posted as to how your systems turn out.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe G:
There was a post here last year on a company that made 3-Point systems for 1st gens but I couldn't find it. Can't remember the company but I'd like to do the same in my 69.
The price was about $250 or so for the set.
What company did you find?

joe

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I found a company that sells the system for $189 PER SIDE. The system fits in the stock location and no alteration required at ALL. I spoke to a nice guy, his name is Chris @ 1-800-593-8787. For a Canadian like me, $378 is steep. That's over $600 Canadian. + taxes and duty!

[This message has been edited by mikestr (edited 04-16-2002).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts