Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this ad on my local Craigslist. I don't have any use for it, but if someone is interested in it I would be happy to check it out foryou... only about 10 minutes from my house.

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
I am always looking for my original if possible. I would appreciate if someone could get Vin and date stamp off block and post. This could help anyone looking for their original engine and be of great help to all. If you could get a chance to get these numbers and verify its real, all there etc. I would be very greatful.

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sent the seller an email. Will let you know how he responds.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am always looking for my original if possible. I would appreciate if someone could get Vin and date stamp off block and post. This could help anyone looking for their original engine and be of great help to all. If you could get a chance to get these numbers and verify its real, all there etc. I would be very greatful.
I'm looking for my original engine also. TIA for helping your fellow TC members.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm looking for my original engine also. TIA for helping your fellow TC members.:thumbsup:
Isn't that what it's all about? :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Steve, Yep. Wes, ditto. I was on CRG forum and someone found their original and another one was listed. 4000 off from mine. Sounds like a lot but I've had two heart-stoppers seeing numbers come one at a time like the lotto and feeling the adrenaline and then, Schiesse! Just keep on hoping......

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Steve,

You ever get a response from that guy selling the 302 close to your house? I see its still on Craig's list. I would be real interested to know some numbers. Always hoping to find mine some day.

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I emailed him twice, right after i found it... never heard back. I just emailed him again. If he doesn't respond I give up... will wait to see if he responds. If so I will let you know,
Steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts