Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1972 camaro
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys. Still new to turning wrentches but here it goes. I have a a 383 stroker with lunati roller cam and 200c aluminum Dart Shp heads. Just recently installed a holley sniper efi and had to replace my distributor. Setting my intial timing i set it at 12* deeg btdc on the compression stroke, distributor is pointed at the first cylinder and i begin to turn the key it just cranks over and over. I turn the distributor and still nothing. Any advice for a real beginner?
Ps. I am getting air, pulled the spark plugs see and smell gas, and saw spark on the wires when i was crank. Also looked at the little efi module and set up the wizard as seen on youtube. Thanks guys

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello guys. Still new to turning wrentches but here it goes. I have a a 383 stroker with lunati roller cam and 200c aluminum Dart Shp heads. Just recently installed a holley sniper efi and had to replace my distributor. Setting my intial timing i set it at 12* deeg btdc on the compression stroke, distributor is pointed at the first cylinder and i begin to turn the key it just cranks over and over. I turn the distributor and still nothing. Any advice for a real beginner?
Ps. I am getting air, pulled the spark plugs see and smell gas, and saw spark on the wires when i was crank. Also looked at the little efi module and set up the wizard as seen on youtube. Thanks guys
Hi Did you ever get this thing figured out? If not message me back and we can talk about it. Before I retired I fixed this stuff over the phone. I'd be happy to take a shot at this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts