Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, been reading all kinds of good info for last few months but havent had the urge to (brag) post anything yet. well, thats all changed now--bwahhhh!

·
Banned
3,193 Posts
Be careful....they're some BIG RATS in here !! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you folks for replying.sorry Irish, might be a while before i send a pic (due to lack of technological savvy up in here). Anyway, i have a 68 SS convertible daily driver and put a ZZ502 in it 2 or 3 months ago. I'll save the rest of that for a different thread. Sorry the user name is misleading- i swapped the 427 for the 502.
anyway, i dig this forum--Nashville Beth has a lot of good posts. And i wouldnt want to mess with Fatblocks blown rat!

Thanks for making me feel welcome and i'll look forward to talking to you on other forums in here real soon!

·
Registered
266 Posts
That's a shame about the 427 :( I recently hosed(not by much though)a 502/502 crate engine in a Camaro at our dyno day with my old 427 :D

Not much to look at though :(

·
Banned
3,193 Posts
Anyway, i have a 68 SS convertible daily driver and put a ZZ502 in it 2 or 3 months ago. I'll save the rest of that for a different thread. Sorry the user name is misleading- i swapped the 427 for the 502.
I wanted a 502 but settled for the 454. That will have to be an upgrade in a few years.

Got to get the car assembled first ! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts