Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow , looks like 4th gens have dropped big time in value with the new camaro out now. I have an 02 SS with 25,000 miles. I thought it was worth 15,000 maybe ? Kelly Blue Book says 10 or 11k. What are you thinking is a decent asking price for an 02 SS in new condition ?

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Cant always go by kbb......12-17K IF IT IS MINT!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The car looks like new , always kept inside and even has it original goodyear eagle F1s. If I could get a good price for it the 2010 camaro would be alot more affordable.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I still have the original Eagle F1s on the front of my car and it has about 18K miles. But it's not exactly stock, lol. I'd at least check with a dealer and see what kinda trade in value they'd give you for your car. Gotta play some hard ball but you might be surprised.

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's bad news for me, I tentatively put my car up for sale not too long ago and asked for $9k. It's a 98 with 103k miles on it.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I cant get 15-16k for it , I will probably keep it since I bought it new. I would like to drive a 2010 SS to see how much ride and performance improved over the 02 SS.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry, you were replying to the other guy .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts