Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have Found A 67 Camaro, It Has A 6 Cyl , 3 On The Tree !
Body Is Perfect !
I Would Like To Convert To A V8 4 Spd Manual , Any
Suggestions On Economical Conversion ??

Thankyou For Input !
Keith /colorado

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Keep the 6cyl LOL!!!

I Have Found A 67 Camaro, It Has A 6 Cyl , 3 On The Tree !
Body Is Perfect !
I Would Like To Convert To A V8 4 Spd Manual , Any
Suggestions On Economical Conversion ??

Thankyou For Input !
Keith /colorado

·
Registered
110 Posts
I went to a car show in my plain jane 6 cyl. Not a show car by any stretch but it is a decent driver. I was parked next to a 67 clone ground up restoration that the owner said the only thing original was the camaro name. More people stopped to see my car then the near perfect clone. You just do not see a lot of 6 cylinder camaro's. I would keep it in there. But It's your car you need to do what you want not what I tell you. Whatever you do good luck and have fun:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
How about this: sell the car to me ;-) (I'm looking for a first gen, possibly a 6cyl), take the $$ and start shopping for a v8/4speed. That way that little 6cyl Camaro will be kept intact!

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Keith , 9 out of 10 guys here including me would like to see you leave that baby an original 6. I think they are rare and very special. I almost never see them at car shows but when I do they are the ones I remember. Of course it's your ride and you should do what ever you want with it but if you do the swap please keep all the original parts in a safe place and label them well cuz one day your gonna be glad you did :yes:

Oh by the way selling it to Terry would be the best move . . . . j/k

1 - 8 of 8 Posts