Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does 67 camaro coupe with standard interior have back seat arm rests? My car now does not have folding rear seat, but does have arm rests with ash tray. I have looked at my research books, but they don't seem to interested in "what's going on in the backseat."
I tried searching for the info and got more confused. This all started when looking for info regarding fold down rear seat.
I bought 67 seats at a local garage sale. I needed front seats, but also got the folding rear seat, all for $200. Then planned in selling the rear seat, that what I was researching.
I am new, but willing to learn. Feel stupid "discovering" arm rests when they have been there all along.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Does 67 camaro coupe with standard interior have back seat arm rests?
No, the standard interior does not have arm rests in the back seat, unless it has the fold down rear seat. The deluxe interior has arm resets though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply. I did some more researching and found my trim tag does not have an L for fold down rear seat and has 760-Z for standard black interior with custom bucket seat trim. I don't care about fold down rear seat, I just want my car to have correct interior. It appears to have black standard interior and have back seat arm rests. I am not sure the difference between standard and custom in the backseat area because I have not found many pictures, most seem to show the front seat area. Can you point me in the right direction or would anyone be willing to look at pictures of my interior?

PS I'm sorry I haven't posted my trim tag. I will post them now in Tag Team.

Thanks, you guys are great!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts