Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 67 camaro with 12437 interior code which according to my investigation is Sport coupe/standard interior. Interior trim code is 760-Z which indicates,to me,black standard bucket with custom bucket seat appointments. What does the custom bucket seat appointmnets mean? Is this "deluxe interior" just on the bucket seats or buckets and rear seat?

------------------
Ken King
67 SS/RS 396

·
Gold Lifetime Member
1,456 Posts
same code on my 67, and i was wondering the same thing? custom appointments? i've had my 67 since 79 and it had standard seats, i was thinking maybe the crome seat back and track knobs?

[This message has been edited by jcdubs (edited 03-31-2002).]

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Maybe it's standard interior with the Z/21 interior option? I'm not very clear on just what came with that option but I think CRG may have the answer. Deluxe seatbelts maybe?

------------------
Steve
67 396 race car project
67 SS 396,4-sp mothballed for resto
67 RS 327,4-sp
72 RS 350/350, under current resto
69 4X4 suburban 350,4-sp
73 3/4 ton 454/400
Stevo Camaro's Toy
Our Muscle Cars

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey, I've got a question. What is the difference between standard and deluxe seats concerning the seat bottom and back. I know about the seat foam and upholstery differences. Am I able to upgrade my standard seats to deluxe just using the deluxe foam and upholstery?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Check out my post on 3-24-2002 First Gen Bucket Seat Frames.

·
Registered
26 Posts
While we're talking seats... I have a '67 w/ deluxe interior that I'm redoing. The bucket seat backs have 4 sets of 2 holes each on the top of the seat back. They look like they would have been to attach a strap for the rear passengers to hold on to. I have NEVER seen a photo of, or any '67 with those straps. Does anyone know if those straps were an option or did the previous owner just install his own. I can't find any in the resto parts catalogs either. Thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks. I didn't think they were factory. They looked too "home made". Just wanted to make sure before I fill 'em in and re-paint.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts