Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me how the flasher retainer mounts to the underside of the dash? Is there suppose to be a clip or something that the retainer screws to? Every place that I have looked that sells the retainer doesn't sell a screw or anything to go with it.

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
The Flasher mounts on the upper side of the dash to the right of the steering column and too the left of the Radio, closer to the Radio. There is a metal holder that the flasher snaps into, and has a screw hole in the bottom of the flasher, and there should be a hole in the lower lip of the dash that a screw holds it in place,,In my 68 Camaro Coupe I installed the complete Painless wiring harness and the fuse box has a built in flasher and turn signal recess. . Don't understand your concern about a screw, or anything to go with it, just find a screw that fits the hole, and in my thinking there is nothing else that goes with it...........................

·
Super Moderator
32,348 Posts
Agree with Max, a screw from the bottom of the dash just before the dash turns down for the radio is the location of the clip.
A short sheet metal screw is used, maybe 1/4 inch?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts