Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i just bought my 67 Dream camaro with 350 cui V8 convertible model.

It appeal that is an antwerp produktion by framenumber 12367GX50343

But i also have a NumberPlatr inside the car
123677N150343

So my car have 2 different VIN and i was told that it is very rare you see this? Can anybody confirm this?

As far is i’ve read and understand, the Third digit in the VIN number on 67 antwerp camaro dont State cylinders Number like on 68,69, but instead describe the interior of the car, and not if it is born as an 6 or 8 cylinder car?? Can anybody confirm this and help me further with information about these Antwerp Vins?

Thanks Steven

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also because because you write in your information about Antwerp cars that maybe “One” car Will still have 2 Vins amd you want to contacted if these cars is found and you want contacted, thats is why i contact you and still post my question in the Forum ?!? Not to be rude or anoying, i just hope somebody could tell me a little about the history of this car with 2 Vin (Antwerp + US).

·
Premium Member
19,499 Posts
Welcome to the site Steven. I am glad you are bringing your questions to Team Camaro. Thank you. This way we all learned something. The picture of the foreign built Camaro on the CRG site, looks a little different. It would be great, if you could post some pictures of your car.

You can decode your VIN at this site. Camaro VIN, Cowl Tag, and other Numbers Decoding

Roger

·
Registered
68 RS L30 AA 749
7,444 Posts
Why do you email me *and* ask on the forum???
Just wasting my time...
Obviously he asked here first, was given a link to your article in which you ask to be contacted...

We would be interested in talking to anyone who worked for either of these GM groups or who owns a foreign assembled or homologated car. Please contact us via email or via a post on the CRG forum.
:sad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts