Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
introducing my 1967 Camaro coupe that's fully documented from orig window sticker to build sheet to prto tecto plate owners book ect. has a new GM 350 4 bolt main long block now but I do have the numbers matching 327 2 brl engine.

the orig paint and interior is Granada gold matches build sheet and numbers, I plan on after I play with her awhile, removing the stripes and z/28 emblems and putting it back as she left the factory.

I have a set of the orig 14x6 steel wheels with hub caps per window sticker that will go on at some point, even the orig AM radio works.... shes a blast to drive even with no power nothing:hurray: heres she is now and what she will look like in the end...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres what she will look like in orig left the norwood plant factory look, was deliverd and sold to ma now closed dealership in oaklahoma when new nos shes a longhorn in texas...:beers: cant get it to post working on it....

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Welcome and good luck with your new car.
It looks just fine to me the way it is!
It's your car but I'd remove the Z emblems and leave the 350 in it. Keep the original stuff for a rebirth later down the road. Enjoy it for now knowing you have the parts to make it original some day. The best part of these cars is driving them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts