Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been so long sense I removed the harness that I have forgotten how it is run. Any directions or pictures would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jerry

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
It's been many many years since I last worked on my 67 Camaro that had the Custom Interior - but, I think the wiring for the Sail Panel Lamps plugged into the rear harness in the trunk and ran across the package tray bottom area over to the light bases.
This would be under RPO-Z87 in the 1967 AIM or in the Fisher Manual if you have one.

Hope this helps or others with this chime-in soon...

·
Registered
109 Posts
That's correct. They should come off the rear harness around the drivers rear wheel well. Usually in the trunk, but could be hiding out in the rear door panel area. Should be orange and white wires. If the back seat is out it's alot easier to get at. Otherwise you get to dive in the trunk.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Forgot to mention that to get the pass side over it is attached to the underside of the package tray with plastic push clips.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys, I am putting it back together now and was laying out the harness for the dome lights and could not figures out if it ran across the top in front of the rear windows or in the trunk under the package tray. I was looking for the correct size holes for the pushend clip in the harness, but could not find them in the inside of the car. So now I will look under the package tray area for the holes to run the harness. The good thing is there is nothing in the way now for me to find the way the harness should be ran. Thanks again Jerry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts