Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currentl restoring a '67 RS/SS 350 #124377N107985, VERY early car, fully optioned. The a/c has been butchered and we need to come up with a newused a/c setup from firewall forward. can anyone supply me with the part number for the right side case (fan side) I have a used unit but have doubts to its correctness.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have an early 67 327. Per the assembly manual the part number is/was 3885183. This is the "evaporator assembly." Hop this helps.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have an early 67 327. Per the assembly manual the part number is/was 3885183. This is the "evaporator assembly." Hope this helps.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately, I think thats the number for the evaporator and not the fiberglass box. The party we got this from took both stickers off from the evaporator as well as the Harrison decal off the box, so I can't even use that number. I am trying to verify the correct number off the box because that is the only identification mark left.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Rick,
I have the complete assembly off my 67 now, wwhere would the # you are looking for be located on the outside box, which I think is the same regardless of engine size. The inner half and evaperator are different for big block.

------------------
69 rallye green X77 Z/28,1967 SS 396 Conv. 1974 c-10 454 swb

·
Registered
230 Posts
I just checked mine (12C Los car) - can't find any numbers on the fiberglass box - are you talking numbers on the harrison tag??

Steve

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There are two numbers on the INSIDE of the box just under and left of the heater fan motor hole. One number I believe is the Harrison part number as it says (if I recall) HPN# _ _ _ _ _ _. Just under that is what looks like a Chevrolet part number. I would like both just in case. I have found no other numbers anywhere on either case half.

·
Registered
598 Posts
My 327 fiberglass AC case has the following under the fan motor hole inside: HRD P/N 3010077 with FP in a circle at the end.

On the smaller inboard half I cannot find a number, just the Harrison sticker near the center outside.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts