Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 67 conv. and am installing hide aways, the 2 wires that come through the firewall are brown and blue, brown goes to ignition, there are 2 browns there which do i attach to, and the blue goes to light switch, which wire to i tap into there, and finally which brown wire does the diode go to and which way does current go? And finally again, when plugging into the firewall with the hid away harness does anything have to be changed to the fuse box, or does the harness just plug and nothing else needed.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I added a 16 page zipped pdf file to my web page that has some more info in it. It has a diagram of the 67 headlight wiring but you have to download the whole document. Towards the bottom of the page, the link is 67-69 rs headlight and gauge wiring or something like that… It takes a while to download with a dial up connection.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Originally posted by Geezer:
I added a 16 page zipped pdf file to my web page that has some more info in it. It has a diagram of the 67 headlight wiring but you have to download the whole document. Towards the bottom of the page, the link is 67-69 rs headlight and gauge wiring or something like that… It takes a while to download with a dial up connection.
looked in your profile didn't see you web site address. Could you post it. thanxs david

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also have the book u are refering to, but what is confusing is on the ignition there are 2 brn wires, one is a thick wire and a thinner one which do u use, and on the light switch there are a couple l. blue wires which do u connect to, that is the question thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts