Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to be selling mine, but I dont want to give it away either. Im more into Chevelles than Camaro's, so Im posting this here. It's a 67, just a basic model...It's complete, 327 w/ PG. Sitting for almost 6 years now, but I can still get in, pump the gas a few times, and it will fire up and run. Now for the bad part...it needs almost all sheet metal...floors for sure, including rockers. Quarters, fenders, (hood, trunk and roof are good), doors, etc....The towers for the rear shock mounts are rusted also. Trunk needs replacing. It came from Maine, so it's pretty rusted out. I dont know if it's the original engine and tranny, I guess that would probably make a difference to someone. I just dont have the ambition for a project this large. But others would, Im sure. Any ideas at all where i should start, or what I can reasonably expect to get for this? I know it's hard to say without seeing it or knowing more details. But I dont know if this is a 2K car or if I can get maybe 4K?? Any recent experiences with buying or selling a 67??? Thanks, John

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Without seeing it, ...has rust, but runs, ...$2000 ballpark doesn't seem out of line. (especially if all the chrome is there, interior, etc. etc.). It seems to me any rusted out shell alone these days is bringing close to the $1500 range.
If you have pics, post a few...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.