Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Yes that car was a Motion Camaro.Did research on that car years ago and found the owner of it.He sent me a awesome VCR tape with this car on it.Car could still be out there but was painted silver and stolen from a Autobody shop in CT...Oh yeah the stinger hood was also damaged by a carb fire under the hood,so the hood is long gone....

·
Premium Member
2,876 Posts
The 67 Motion Camaro may be a real Motion Camaro but I don't think it was the 67 Motion Camaro house drag car.
Years ago, I found the guy who bought the 67 Motion Camaro house drag car at the end of 1967 when Motion built a 68 Camaro drag car. He was quite surprised when I called him and we had a great conversation. According to the info he gave me, I don't think this was the same car.
The guy asked for Joel's number which I gave him and later I talked to Joel he did call him and Joel said it was in fact the guy who bought the 67 Motion Camaro house drag car. They had not talked for many years but were friends from drag racing in the late 60s early 70s.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Love that stencil paint job. Here is a picture of my Fathers 67. Picture taken in 1971. Car sold in 72 or 73. I have tried to locate this car but without knowing the vin# its almost impossible. Car was painted at Phase 3 Auto Body in Montgomery Co. Maryland.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Love that old school paint.
The work involved in it was incredible.
Hats off to the painters then & now.

I make much more $ now than I did then,
but I could never afford that paint anymore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts