Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me the correct casting number for a 67 with power drums?

Any ideas where to find one, and then where to have it rebuilt...or some place to buy a correct rebuilt one?

Also looking for a correct rebuilt booster. Aside from an upsidedown 'Delco Moraine' stamping, is there any way to differentiate the correct one for my 67?

As always, thanks in advance...

·
Registered
24 Posts
You posted awhile ago so you may already have your answer. Friend of mine has 67 with original power drums. The MC is 5452310 with a BS stamp. The booster is 0749.
These numbers are also verified by the CRG.

·
Premium Member
1,678 Posts
i think i still have mine laying around somewhere..I can check. looks like this..

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I've asked this question before. I have what I think is an original M/C on my 67 power drum car. The casting number is 5460465 with a BS stamp. The date code on mine is 341 (Dec 7, 66) which is reasonable for my 01B car. I know of two other 67s with M/C casting numbers that are not on the CRG list for a 67. Someone on the CRG site suggested the power drum cars may have gotten a different M/C than the manual drum cars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.