Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 67 R/S 327 with the deluxe interior package, center console and console shifter, the seats are a black with the white deluxe bucket trim front and rear, well currently the interior looks like someone threw a grenade inside and topped it off with a good coating of Grime and Dirt. the carpet is gone, and everything is gutted with the exception of the front dash. my main question is, I have a trunk full of trim, but I dont know where it goes, does anyone have pictures online somewhere of a 67 R/S deluxe interior that I could go by? I have tried the 69, but everything looks different.

thanks!!

C.E.

·
Registered
206 Posts
This is the same year,color,interior that I have.I don't have a way to post pictures though.If you can't find help from anyone,maybe a friend of mine can scan them in for us.Good Luck

------------------
67 RS RAGTOP # matching, 4X4 CHEVY TRUCK

·
Registered
523 Posts
Chris,

Patti or Floyd at firewheelclassics.com could probably help you out. I know they have restored many 67 and 68 deluxe interior camaros and in fact Floyd has a 68 now. I know they have gobs of pictures and I'm sure they could send you some. They also have some nice assembly manuals that could help as well.

Look at the Galley section on the firewheelclassics.com web site. They have a couple of 67 deluxe interior cars that may be helpful to you.

My car by the way is that 69 Camaro that says Greg's 69 RS/SS 396.

[This message has been edited by sr71bb (edited 03-16-2000).]

·
Registered
278 Posts
you may also try other parts catalogs. i think the year one catalog may have some pics.

------------------
To see a pic of my car, click here... pages.prodigy.net/mtbmtb/rf396ss.jpg

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did take some pics, but the film will be in tues, I will scan them and post them, / email whatever. I did manage to get mine "pieced" back together for now, its still the old junk, but it looks better in place rather than in the back seat / trunk / floor heheheheh ,since this is my First 67 Restoration I have nothing to go by. and it seems to me like the car of choice is the 69, I see more of them than any other year...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts