Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Retired
16,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get to see this awesome looking car a week from now and wonder what others think of these pics. I will get engine and trunk and underside pics next week. Not sure if numbers match yet either until I get to see the car in person. Im more of a 69 guy so those that are into the 67's more Id like your comments and input to value if it is an all matching original car. :hurray:

7 other pics in here

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Im more of a 69 guy so those that are into the 67's more Id like your comments and input to value if it is an all matching original car. :hurray:

All numbers matching 67 SB/PG RS/SS ragtop? I'm guessing mid to high 30's, but if everything is absolutely perfect on it from a fresh done right resto maybe 40's? If there are issues with the car and/or not numbers, high 20's low 30's? Of course, just IMHO.

·
Registered
580 Posts
My dream color and option combination. If it were a 4speed, it would be perfect. #s matching with docs? Start at the mid-high 30's and go up.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Jim thats a very nice looking 67,if its all matching i would say mid 30,s,,i know of a really nice 67 vert. was blue with black matching with 70k right miles on it, very clean one owner car and it sold for 34k,

·
Retired
16,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump up, I see this car on Sunday, anymore thoughts ?

·
Premium Member
1,492 Posts
bump up, I see this car on Sunday, anymore thoughts ?
I'm not nit-picking, ...just some things I see:
...the tailpipes are incorrect for '67
...and the guage (dash) cluster doesn't appear to be a tach.
...aftermarket stereo
...mirrors (as someone else noted)

If indeed it's a "restored" car, ...those make me want to look even closer.
What's it worth? ...30's?

·
Registered
580 Posts
I'm not nit-picking, ...just some things I see:
...the tailpipes are incorrect for '67
...and the guage (dash) cluster doesn't appear to be a tach.
...aftermarket stereo
...mirrors (as someone else noted)

If indeed it's a "restored" car, ...those make me want to look even closer.
What's it worth? ...30's?
Other good catches. I'm wondering what other options were added by the seller to increase its resale value. I would definitely check all the numbers out to see what jives.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Good looking car. Lose the mirrors, and FOR SURE change the exhaust...that exhaust set up is one of my bigger pet peeves on a 67, Looks awful in my opinion. Of course I am not the one strokin' the check either...so good luck!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
It all depends on the drivetrain and cowl tag. If its a real RS/SS ragtop and the colors are original to the car and the RS system is working and original I'd say upper 40's maybe low 50's. It looks like its done very well from the exterior and interior photos even with the minor incorrect items. I'd say its a mid 30's car if its a clone, NEI (not enough information).

·
Registered
40 Posts
Beautiful car. I look forward to your after inspection report.

·
Retired
16,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no engine pics till I get there to take them myself. :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts