Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I am in the process on doing the RS conversion on my '67 factory AC car. I have the headlight buckets and doors on, but the passenger door won't open all the way. It hit's the drier. Where should this be relocated to. I have the assembly manual, but it doesn't addess this, from what I can tell, only the horns. Any help or pictures of a factory AC RS would be great. Thanks,

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, that would explain it. Looks like someone moved it and bolted it to the condensor bracket. Guess I have to move it now. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Heres a picture of my 68rs drier

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Mine is totally in the wrong place. It doesn't Th hose between the dryer and the evap is a built to length hose with the nuts, similar to the '69s. So I will need to get the fittings to put the factory style hose in. Any suggestions where to get one?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Thanks. Mine is totally in the wrong place. It doesn't Th hose between the dryer and the evap is a built to length hose with the nuts, similar to the '69s. So I will need to get the fittings to put the factory style hose in. Any suggestions where to get one?
I have a complete small block a/c setup for sale in the classified section. take a look...

Garry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.