Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please let me know what you think my 67 would be worth. I have posted pictures here

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=142595201/a=90934311_90934311/t_=90934311

It has new interior, 90% new sheetmetal, I have the original numbers matching engine and transmission but I have put a new crate moter and turbo 350 in the car in the last year. It has P/S and PDB( I added them for safety). The car is all original type parts and is not cut up or modified in a way that can not be put back to stock. I have over $18,000 in parts and work into the car. Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks Chris

·
Registered
257 Posts
Chris, Your car looks great. I would guess that on Epay it would bring 23-26K.
Was it originally a V8 car? That helps value. Original RS, or added? If you are looking to sell it, I think it needs something to make it stand out a little. Something easy like white letter tires, or the nose stripe. Just something to help it not look like grandma's car.
Just my .02 cents.
Very nice car!

Brichead

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the comments. It is a original 327/275 PG with a 3.08 open rear end. It is a real RS with power top and console. The only new added "option" are the power disk brakes up front it originally had manual drums. I am contemplating selling it as I just do not seem to have the time to drive it. I had the body done put a new engine in it and it has been in the garage for the past two years with only about 20 miles on the new engine. I have replaced pretty much all the normal wear parts exhaust, suspension, interior, new top, rubber seals and moldings, tires and I still have the original motor and transmission which ran good when I pulled it. I was just trying to get an idea of what it might be worth to the people here as you are the ones who would know the best.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.