Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:yes:Yes me and the wife have finally decided to get another Camaro to build. Just finished our first build last October. Some how I have already talked her into building another one. she's smart though, saying only way we could is if it was hers and she got to design it. So here are some pics, let me know what you think. Really don't know yet in what direction where going to go with the build. Thinking maybe a protouring theme but nothing to crazy. Paint options pearl white or something like a dusk blue or my least favorite but her favorite... red lol.:yes:

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Lol a happy wife is a happy life. Nice project.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Yeah but since it is her project doesn't that mean she gets to open up the posi and drop the gears in all that "muck" :D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah but since it is her project doesn't that mean she gets to open up the posi and drop the gears in all that "muck" :D
YES!!!! ill make sure she reads this and ill make sure I also get a good picture of that lol!:yes:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought it was your wife's design. I don't see any of her input in this thread. :noway:
Oh trust me she has already given me a list of what all she wants done and what she likes. Only bad thing is she changes her mind every single day lol! typical woman I guess ...:yes:

·
Premium Member
4,806 Posts
YES!!!! ill make sure she reads this and ill make sure I also get a good picture of that lol!:yes:
Oh trust me she has already given me a list of what all she wants done and what she likes. Only bad thing is she changes her mind every single day lol! typical woman I guess ...:yes:
Maybe she shouldn't read this...;)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
congrats, looks like a good platform to start with!![/QUOTE
Thanks! will see. Going to be a much longer project. Not going to rush this one and probably do some things different like cleaned up firewall, possibly a LS motor or at least EFI, custom interior, wife is a interior fanatic, guess it will just unfold as we go.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Never mind finally found out its BASF paint, waterborne Toothless RED. Don't know much about waterborne paints though. Any input out there on waterborne paint?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts