Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to redo an rs install that was pulled apart in a hap hazard manor and put in a box, by a previous owner. Is there an up and down for the limit switches...All have a ground terminal on one end. I'm thinking, as the attaching leads are different colors that it makes a difference which way is up...Have not found any good into on this thus far.
thanks

·
Registered
67 rs originally L30/M20 now 350/5spd
8 Posts
Trying to redo an rs install that was pulled apart in a hap hazard manor and put in a box, by a previous owner. Is there an up and down for the limit switches...All have a ground terminal on one end. I'm thinking, as the attaching leads are different colors that it makes a difference which way is up...Have not found any good into on this thus far.
thanks
thanks
[/QUOTE

·
Premium Member
19,630 Posts
I post some pictures in this thread, of the limit switches.

Roger

·
Registered
258 Posts
Some of the guys can't read and want to look at the photos!!! Naw just kidding. So you have a 67 RS in a basket. I don't have an answer as mine are 68s. There will be someone here to answer your questions.
Welcome - I like pictures too!!
Ron

·
Registered
22 Posts
Jaydee's photo is correct

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the info.... I will turn all the limit switches with the ground wire down.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts