Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I live in the Sacramento area and I have the following parts for sale:

Original Speedometer and Tachometer assembly. It is untested but it is in great shape. I'm asking $200 + actual cost of shipping.

Heater control assembly. I'm asking $175 + actual cost of shipping.

Left and right Quarter Glass. I looked over the glass carefully and I can only find one minor scratch on one of them that can be easily polished out. The roller is in good shape. The chrome needs to be refurbished and the rubber seal that slides into the chrome trim needs to be replaced. I'm asking $75 + actual cost of shipping.

RS headlight relays. I bought this brand new from Rick's Camaro years ago. I didn't use it because I decided to go with the Retro Electric kit for my headlight doors, so I didn't use them. I'm asking $50 + actual cost of shipping.

Original Wiper motor. I had it in my Camaro and then I got one of those fancy Detroit speed motors, so I don't need it anymore. It works fine. This is something I will give to somebody if you pay for the shipping. So it is Free + actual cost of shipping.

I can send more pictures if anyone wants them. Also, if anyone lives in the Sacramento area and wants to look at the parts, I can do that as well.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts