Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across an original '67 SS/RS in running condition needing restoration. Though what a great high school graduation present
for my son. The purchase price was $3,500 what a great deal-- I couldn't pass it up. That was in 2004, my son graduated in 2006 and is now in college.
What I thought was going to be an easy fixer turned into a ground up restoration. I am trying to complete the project before he graduates college.
I have everything to complete the car, but I could use some help on how to properly install some of the items. I 'm currently working on the interior
and am stuck on the headliner. I live just outside of Roseville, California. Any help would be truly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Randy:
First off - Welcome to Team CAMARO :hurray:

Next, get familiar with the search function on this site - you're gonna want to use it a lot :thumbsup:
Here is a quick search result for "headliner" - http://www.camaros.net/forums/search.php?searchid=1940819
You find loads of past posts with tons of info to guide you through things.
Not that you shouldn't post new threads asking for help if you're stuck!
It's just usually a quicker route if you do a search first and then ask a specific question if you still need clarification on a certain process or part.

Looking forward to pictures of you car (ask you son, he'll know how to post them ;) ) and seeing the progress you two make :yes:
Oh, and fill in the rest of you info when you get a chance, there are a bunch of guys around your area that get together from time to time at shows and swaps - you'll never meet a greater bunch of folks than the ones on this site :noway:

John

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
welcome to the site! I'm in Sacramento myself. We have a local club here http://www.camarogenerations.com/ we meet up once a month either at Maita Chevrolet in Elk Grove or at John L Sullivan in Roseville. Check out the site to find out when the next meeting will be. Allot of knowledgable here and also at the meetings. I'm also in the process of putting a 67 RS/SS together that I bought back in 2004 for..you guessed it 3500.00 :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts