Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey-new to the site-have been a teamchevelle member for several years but... I happened upon a possible deal and thought I'd throw it at you guys over here. brother found a 67 ss that has a full cage all the way into the engine compartment, the cage was recertified in 2001, tubbed dana 60 spool 5:13 gears,fiberglass deck and hood, goodyear slicks, decent wheels, fuel cell. the interior is aluminum in the back seat area but the front seat area is original metal-fairly rough. body is sound, needs paint and minor body work- no engine or tranny. seller last raced it in October, had a 700hp motor, ran 10.20s guy wants it out of his building, needs space for his dragster project said he'd take 3000.00 whatda think?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
If you wanta go racing and have the other parts to do it with, the 67 is a decent body. I personally wouldn't want to try to put a race car back together for the street, but it could be done. I guess it's a personal choice thing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.