Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guy's,

I ran into a issue wiring the the headlights on my 67, I have a aftermarket core support and it does not seem to have the Voltage regulator mounting holes, No matter how I position it nothing seams to line up with the 3 holes in the regulator or let's it lay flat, I have the Factory assembly manual which shows it above the horn relay and angled with the wire connection toward the fender.

WOULD ANYONE HAVE A PHOTO OF THERE"S IN THE STOCK LOCATION??

PLEASE HELP!!

·
Super Moderator
32,531 Posts
Correct location is above the horn relay. You might have to drill holes to secure it.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Not sure if your trying to put everything to stock locations but I made a bracket and mounted my horn relay and voltage regulator inside the fender then made covers that mount to the inner fender, fender, and radiator support and it looks real clean. I also ran the wires to the fuse box between the fender and inner fender. I think wires look like crap so I go through alot to try to hide them

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys for the feedback! I'm trying to put it back in the stock location, I don't mind drilling a few holes if I know it correct.

Any Photos out there on a Stock Core Support??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts