Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this at a cruise today. According to owner its all original less tires and plug wires. He got it 3 years ago with 8k mi on it. It was in a barn and sat for 45 years. The Z expert, Jerry, has gone through the whole car to verify it. Guess this is what you call a real "barn find".

IDK what this would sell for. I assume 6 figures and likely the first # a 2???

Car Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Hood
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Vehicle Hood Car Motor vehicle Automotive exterior
Car Hood Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

· Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Did you get a photo of the cowl trim tag?
no I didn't. If I see it again I will take pic of tags

Car has a bluee plate which would be a 70's-80's CA plate so at some point the original plate went away. Maybe the car was not a CA original owner car and was registered in CA in the 70's

Amazing! I wonder about the history and why the original owner put it away for so long.
Current owner stated the guy he got it from 3 years ago was "eccentric." He was mostly into Porsche and had a large barn/garage with other cars. IDK why the car was basically parked for 45 years with only 8k mi on it when it was.

Guy said they changed all fluids, tires and plug wires but it still has same points it came with. Valves have not been relashed and the motor runs quiet

Its quite the time capsule. PO, maybe original, removed Camaro tags and had holes welded and panel repainted

1 - 2 of 2 Posts