Team Camaro Tech banner

Date for 67FamilyFun's sendoff

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scott (67familyfun) will be moving to VA I believe and we'd like to send him off in style. :yes: Anyone that can make an outing this weekend at Talegaters in Centerville please vote and let us know the date that works best. :thumbsup:
:beers: :hurray: :D :hurray: :beers:

·
Premium Member
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll accept write in request too... I guess there is also Sunday...

·
Senior Tech, In Memoriam
498 Posts
Friday may be a better night, but I'll be either day.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm in! I may bring the Nita and boys if it is ok? Either day is fine but 6:30 on Friday would be easier because Nita and Jesse won't get home from work until 5:30.

Where is the poll to see if we all agree on Buck buying:hurray:

Jerry

·
Premium Member
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At least Scott (67familyfun) will be attending, I'd hate to have a party for him and he not be able to attend... :)

·
Premium Member
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I might buy for Scott and his better half, but you other garden peeing guys can pay for your own!!!! :yes:

Where is the poll to see if we all agree on Buck buying:hurray:

Jerry

·
Senior Tech, In Memoriam
498 Posts
I think we should set a firm day and time so people can make plans, I vote for Friday at 6-6:30

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Friday at 6-6:30 works for me. I'll see you guys there.

Buck buys the first round!!! Woot!

Allan

PS> Update that web-page Buck! Sheeminee.

·
Welcome Back - Senior Tech
890 Posts
Ah and I gotta work that whole weekend. Hm I'll meet you folks one of these days! Have fun at the party and Good luck Scott!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Thanks guys. Sounds like we'll have a good time. Weather looks to be supportive for driving the Camaro...I told Buck I'd swing by his place with a rope and we could drag his along as well. :) I'm not sure what speed those rotisserie wheels are rated at though...
Scott

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Wish I could make it but this whole weekend is bad for me. In fact, this whole month is bad for me. Maybe next time. Scott - have a safe move.

·
Premium Member
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I need to drop Tara off to sell Girls Scout cookies for I go... Anyone want some?

·
Registered
37 Posts
If anyone gets there first it might be good to have a head count. I'm bringing 5 and for you smart guys I only counted myself once. :disco: I'll be asking for the TC group.

See ya tomorrow!

Jerry

·
Premium Member
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks like ldrisner and 7T8 LT are going to come. :thumbsup: We also have with 67FamilyFun, Codi, gjack, trentonZ28, BA. Cfunk will be there in spirit. RedFox voted for Saturday, so I'm not sure if he'll be coming or not.

Looks like my better half may nt be able to make it tho...

It's Friday!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts