Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Retired
26,951 Posts
All '67 pace cars got blue interiors is a true statement. Other Camaros in '67 could have the blue interior too, so it's not exclusive to the pace car. Randy the way it was stated is confusing and the person that told you may have understood and just not said it clearly.

------------------
...Dennis
"The '69, the '96 & the club"

·
Gold Lifetime Member
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No. He was trying to say that no other 67's had the blue interior. I told him the same thing that you said about all pace cars having blue but it was also available for non-pace cars. In fact, after looking on ebay, there is a 67 with blue interior and a 6 cyl. Just another confused non-camaro owner.

------------------
-Randy
Cars:
<A HREF="http://www.camaroclubkc.com/rs1968ss.htm" TARGET=_blank>68 RS/SS BB ragtop
</A>RWHP: 329.4 RWTQ: 398.9
63 Nova II ragtop
Club:
Camaro Club of Kansas City

·
Registered
159 Posts
After going through all my Camaro books,here's the facts.Two colors of blue for 67.Light Blue and Bright Blue.Light blue was standard interior only.Bright blue was deluxe interior only.67 pace cars came with deluxe bright blue interior.So if someone is selling a 67 with blue interior either shade is possible.

·
Registered
228 Posts
my 67 is living proof , mine has the blue deluxe interior , code is 732 , mine is also ermine white ,

------------------
69 camaro traded for 67 camaro traded back for 69 now back with a 67 rs WILL IT NEVER END ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I HOPE NOT .
ADVENTURE'S IN RUST REPAIR

1 - 9 of 9 Posts