Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do these consoles fit in good, & do origanal parts fit good on them, or do i have to buy all new . (I have alot of good origanal parts) The only thing thats wrong is the shell is bad.:confused:

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
Do these consoles fit in good, & do origanal parts fit good on them, or do i have to buy all new . (I have alot of good origanal parts) The only thing thats wrong is the shell is bad.:confused:
If you decide to go repop, I have a lower half that I am willing to get rid of cheap. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I just completed mine, (69)....new shell to replace old broken one. I reused all original components, including the front mount. All fit perfectly. Console mounting holes matched the hump holes perfectly. Both ash tray and console doors worked perfectly, including the springs, etc. I added a new set of OEM guages - fit better than the originals...All shifter suround chrome and indicator plate lined up well. One recommendation is to order the mounting spreader bolts to attach to the trans hump. I did not, and getting nuts on the bolts was a real pain. Otherwise, complete install in about 2 hours.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts