Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched this forum and read that the electrical diagrams went "dark" for various reasons. I have a full 68 wiring schematic which I have used to do almost all of my rewiring as it was badly hacked when I bought it - long story. What I cannot find is a CLEAR schematic of the pin-out of the 68 bulkhead connector. The I know what wires pass through, but not which one is which coming out of the connector. The bulkhead connector is a right and left side, which are mirrored. The right side has 4 pins on the top and bottom row, and 3 on the second and third row. I will attach a picture if possible. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Attachments

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Hello - Can you do me a favor and fill in your name and location on your profile?

Here are 1967, and 1968/69 bulkhead routing diagrams in color. The PDF is not color but lists the actual wire purpose and color. In theory these should match. Note that in both "Before Conversion" = standard non console gauges, and "After Conversion" = with console gauges installed.

Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
Good stuff! Printed, and placed into my cook book.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yes, exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks 69-Pace. And yes, I will fill in my info. Best, Doug

1 - 4 of 4 Posts