Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed a much needed replacement grill for my 68 Camaro convertible. However the grill ends at the headlight are too high and do not line up with the headlight bezels. It appears the grill base were the mounting screws are is to thick bringing it up about a 1/4 in off the bottom valence. Any ideas on what my problem maybe other than the replacement not being correctly reproduced. I did notice the screw holes for the trim molding were high, not sure this is the problem. I really need help with this one.
Steve

·
Registered
510 Posts
Don't give up so easy. There a lot of talented and helpful people on this site. :thumbsup: some pics would help

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
I just recently put a new grill in my 68. Bought from Firewheel. I had no major issues. It is a pain in rump. I did bolt the top of the grill in first, then to the buckets, then the bottom. If that helps.

·
Premium Member
13,704 Posts
An attitude doesn't help

Typical of some newbies - 2 posts over 2 days and no immediate response, so we're a bunch of A-holes :sad:
I probably wouldn't have made it over 4 posts total if I came here with the attitude someone 'owed' me an answer to 'my' problem ...

I've installed @10~20 over the years and not had a problem :noway:
Maybe, just maybe, it's you ... ;)

PLEASE - "move to another site" :thumbsup:
I will be the best thing that happens to this one all day :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.