Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need one for my Z/28. Does anyone make a perfect fit piece that bolts right in and factory shroud fits? Thanks for leads.

·
14,488 Posts

·
14,488 Posts
Merged the duplicate threads

·
20,005 Posts
Wish you were closer, I just moved and found my old one I'd let go.(tired of moving it)

But, there are a few options.... I went with Champion also.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Re: 68 Z radiator

Where can I find a factory oem style black unit for my 68 that the shroud fits and is a drop in?
Billy I think this will be hard to answer as the repro heartbeat was selling is on a two year back order as others are coping with same issue your having when trying to accomplish original correct look.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Re: 68 Z radiator

Cold Case makes a direct fit. Not an exact replica but you could paint it black.

·
Premium Member
3,924 Posts
Go to a radiator shop and have yours re-cored.

·
Vendor
158 Posts
Need one for my Z/28. Does anyone make a perfect fit piece that bolts right in and factory shroud fits? Thanks for leads.
Is this a numbers matching original Z? Are you driving it and having fun with it or is it mainly a show car?

If you are having fun and driving it and cooling is really important, then you should get whatever cools the car best so you can enjoy it. (but save your orig. rad)

If it's primarily a show car and the radiator is original, get it professionally recored.

If the radiator is not original and it's primarily a show car, start shopping around on Ebay to hopefully find an original correctly tagged radiator you can get professionally recored.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts