12 bolt
etc, etc..

:hurray:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Re: 68 camaro Trans Am touring car

Nice, I love the exhaust. Planning the same thing with mine but will be using 2012 Camaro exhaust tips.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Re: 68 camaro Trans Am touring car

That is one badazz looking machine!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
146 Posts
WOW! I really like youre setup man. Ive been debating a front spoiler but seeing a close up of yours from the front shot makes me now really want to get one! The gauge setup is very cool too its like a jet cockpit... NICE!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great job! There are so many details I like:

The light colored engine compartment

The old school SW gauges and rocker switches

Overall stance/wheels/spoilers

Fuel cell integration

Awesome execution.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice PT build. Looks like a pretty serious track machine!!

I wanted to do a fuel cap like yours, but the car I bought had a fresh coat of hugger orange paint, and had the classic 1969 RS lines and body, so I'm going with a stock setup for the fuel cap and tank.

I'm going with a full cage, and boxing in the rear a bit different than your rear so that I can close up the cage with speaker boxes and hide it.

I'd like to see the wheels too (are those super-lites or torque thrusts?) and what size tires?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Whoa. I'm in love with your car.

Are those 17 or 18 inch wheels? V45's?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the inspiring stuff about the car.. The valance is a Fabbed version or mixture of a 68 and 69 .. the openings will be brake ducts.. Wheels are ET custom offset... Sorry it took so long to get back, here is the side shot... They are 17 inch wheels.. wanted to go even smaller for the old school vibe, but would've had a harder time fitting brakes. The rear tires are 335's 17's.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Love your ride man! Very well done and clean and tight. Not too much blingy ****, and still has raw cool with the old wheels, mods and interior vibe. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts