Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Steve and i purchased my second 1968 Camaro last summer (i owned my first 68 in the mid 1970's). This site has been a tremendous help working through some of the technical details with purchasing and improving my new (old) Camaro. My car is a real L30M20 car that was restored during the late 1990's and currently is badged as an SS. It has the L30 motor ( not original) but the Saginaw M20, 12bolt Posi and multi leaf rear are all original to this car. It has the original deluxe black hounds tooth interior and the it has 103,000 original miles. Here is a picture of the exterior. i will post some more of the interior and the engine compartment latter.

Cheers:beers:

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would like to post some more pics of the eng. compartment and the interior but the site wont let me. I guess i'm limited on the picture KB size. Anyone know what i have to do to share some more pics?:confused:

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Steve - either become a premium, or lifetime member here on TC or use a photo sharing site or Google + site to host the pics then post links and thumbnails here. First option is the easiest especially if you do not already have the other sites set up and configured to allow outside links.

Very nice ride BTW.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Brian,

I figured i was probably limited due to my membership status, I will upgrade my membership.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are some pics of the L30 (275HP -327) and the deluxe interior in this great 68. We have a few local car shows coming up here in so.cal. and its really going to be fun sharing this car with everyone.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts