Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Jim,
There is a place here in Houston, TX called Zener electronics. They do repairs on Tachs for really cheap. I have a '69 and the Tach quit working. I took it to them and in 3 days it was ready. The cost? A whopping $29!! The guy told me that they do not advertise for that type of work but that they sure get a lot of it. What I am saying is that if you can put your hands on a broken tach you should be able to get it fixed relatively cheaply. Good Luck!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Go69, Can you please let me know how to contact this place?. I have a 68 tick tock tach that is damaged in the back and needs repair. Don't want the repair cost to be more than the replacement cost like I have seen some people do. Its going in a driver, not a show car. I have a 67 tach cluster in it now that I want to replace with the correct one. I am desperate to fix this but I'm not rich. I even put a ad out looking for a damaged tach to make one good one out of two broken ones. Mines damaged so I expect to pay, just taking out a loan to repair it is out. I would appreciate it if you could give me the info. Thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts