Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stumbled onto this and thought I'd pass it on. Someone is listing a 68 date coded 841 DZ carb body only on ebay right now, auction ends on the 9th. Price seemed quite reasonable, I haven't seen too many for sale as parts. Item was #599990809.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scooby,
It was around $60 when I looked at it. I really don't have any use for the numbers matching stuff myself. I have a fresh very nice DZ carb with a June 68 build date that I don't plan on using, just waiting for the right time to sell it or trade it for say a 800 double pumper or the special 830 DP. But after seeing the thread on the $200 corvette fan belt I realize there are a lot of guys out there struggling to stay all original and thought maybe someone looking for that part might be interested in it. I haven't seen a lot of DZ carb parts listed. After being told that an original DZ carb, not post 69 dated restoration carb, could bring between $300 to 800, I'm sure someone would gladly pay that to replace their base. Myself I'd prefer to plop down the $400 bucks on a new double pump carb.
Dave

[This message has been edited by SY1 (edited 01-09-2002).]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts