Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hurray: I just purchased a 68 rs that have the floor pans tack welded on each side, full length. Not a 1 piece. The new pans do not have the seat perch with them. I have been looking online and at parts places to try and figure out what I need to weld in for the seats. Is there a plate that is welded in that attaches the subframe mount before the seat perch is welded in OR is this plate on the bottom of the seat perch that you buy. My question is there 2 pieces that need welding in or just the seat perch and the subframe conector is built in that piece. Does anybody know of a posting that has the picture documentation of installing floor pans that a new camaro guy could look at.. Thanks any help would be appreciated..

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Does anybody have any pics and the process for installation or point me to a link. thanks

I have some pics at home. If you dont get what you need by tonight I'll email you some shots when I get home from work. There are 2 pieces to the seat perch that are available. I got the parts I needed from a goodmark distributor. Mine is a 67 couple. If you have a vert its probably different.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Dave,

Thanks for the link to your website. I'm about to start the same process on my 69 and the pictures and information were very helpful.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Check my link below for lots of floor pan install pictures. Lots of other pictures too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts