Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys My name is Reade and me and my 68 camaro are new to the site. just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to all the longisland guys out there. im looking fwd to talking/meeting you guys
:beers: CHEERS!!

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
welcome to team camaro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...lt1 and a 6spd sounds interesting!! tell us more about your ride!!

·
19,792 Posts
:hurray: another 68 :)

Welcome to TC :beers:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its a 68 camaro all in flat black primer just pulled out a 350 sbc/th400 to drop in a 93 lt1 with a 6speed its not running yet at the moment im having a hard time with some stuff such as clutch pedals,fuel system and cooling systems the car was automatic so if anyone can help me that be great.

i cant get the pics to load yet sorry and thank you guys for all the nice comments

·
Registered
936 Posts
Welcome aboard Reade.:thumbsup:
I'm not a Long Islander but I was born there in Riverhead back in my day.:D
My favorite adult drink is the Long Island Ice Tea.:beers:

·
Gold Lifetime Member
1,629 Posts
Like others have said, Welcome! If you have any swap questions, ask away. There are several of us who have done the LT1 Swap (I did it in 02).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome aboard Reade.:thumbsup:
I'm not a Long Islander but I was born there in Riverhead back in my day.:D
My favorite adult drink is the Long Island Ice Tea.:beers:
HAHA there rele good but there sneek up on u have a few and you will miss your bar stool and end up on the floor. i like the JD with a splash of coke

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i must say your 69 is a georgus car you have there and the work u put into it speeks for itself. how long that take you in the build?

(im trying to figure out how to put some of my pics up still)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts