Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I've searched for correct routing of rear harness from where it passes through rear seat back, over wheelhouse, to trunk extension. Its not in the AIM, or Fisher Body manual. vague photos don't accurately show if it follows the inner/outer wheelhouse seam or passes through opening near dome light harness. The area I'm looking for is from the back seat to the trunk hinge. the rest ive figured out. I know there is at least 1 clip that mounts the harness to the pinchweld at the trunk floor area.....There was a 10 year old post with a link to photos, but I cant get them to open. Any help with photos of correct routing would be much appreciated. Thanks,

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Garth, those help. Still trying to find photos of the area between the trunk hinge support to the area where the harness passes through the back seat, as viewed from the rear of the car. Thanks again,

·
Premium Member
19,675 Posts
Here are a few pictures I dug up. From where it drops out of the left side of the dash board to over the fender well. As you can see the wires lay in a channel above the rocker panel. There is a thick rubber/plastic cove on the wire as they lay in that channel. Then there is a metal wire cover screwed down over them. Just on the other side of the trunk divider is the dome light connecting. The one picture shows the dome light wire going up the sail panel. My car is a RS so the green wires dropping out of harness under the tail lights goes to the backup lights.

I don't know why the first picture turned but the bottom of that picture is to the right.

Roger

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts