Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
Unfortunately your description is just way too vague. If you can supply more info, and some pictures perhaps, we can give you a ballpark figure. As it is now, it's worth anywhere from a few hundred dollars to several thousand.

Ed

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
black on black with vinyl top bumble bee stripe on front supposedly original paint with no rust, buckets, console, automatic ,pwrglide / 350 turbo? dont know. possibly an a/c car too. The info I was give was kinda vague. I will be going next weekend to look at it. Any help would be appreciated. Did they actually make a 6cyl. ralley sport ???? I was told that it might be a 6 cyl. they are not sure and that they would not be going back to see the car unless it is to take me to look at it .They did not get any ph numbers either. these are the reasons I can not get accurate info. But the person can be trusted to get me to the car. It belongs to an old friend of their family. It sounds like one of those barn find stories. I just dont want to go there to look with out being educated a little.

thanks
Steve

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
Steve, if it really is a 6 cylinder, it will be worth somewhere in the neighborhood of 8 to 10k, maybe a little more if it's in good condition, less if it's in bad shape.

Since it was only a "dress-up" item, the RS option was available on any Camaro regardless of engine however, RS cars bring more than standard cars, so that's a plus. Verify ALL the RS parts are still on the car! These can get very costly to replace.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Ed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts