Premium Member
2,850 Posts
What do you suppose the POP adds as far as value? Rare color for sure

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
What do you suppose the POP adds as far as value? Rare color for sure
To a numbers guy, quite a bit.

Is it my eyes, or am I not seeing the back up lights? Hard to tell without more pics if it is truly an RS. I like it but out of price range.

·
Premium Member
4,615 Posts
Waiting for the experts to weigh in on the block stamping.

Don

Reactions: allanjs

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Windshield washer bottle bracket on the drivers side?
I was looking for the holes but they may be just out of view in the picture. I think I see the mounting bracket for the vacuum tank but not sure.

With my car, like a lot of them, if the front end sheet metal was damaged long ago it may have non RS fender wells and missing actuator brackets and whatever else. I don't see any left over vacuum hoses and notice the light switch is gone too. It happens.

·
Super Moderator
32,598 Posts
JMT's Nice project and nice she comes with P-O-P.
No back-up lights in tail panel and no other RS features, just looks like an RS front swap.
On engine stamp, IMO, no expect, but the VIN zeros and the 'O' in MO appear the same shape as I would think the zeros would be more oval,
but, the deck OEM brooch marks still there.

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
one of mine has its original motor but it was built in LA, that being said, the vin is not even close to being straight in orientation to the pad as this one is.

·
Registered
68 RS L30 AA 749
7,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm pretty sure the block stamp is legit. Didn't catch the missing back-up lights. As Ev stated, likely an RS front clip was added. Things (RS) look correct up front as far as I can tell.

Yep, 30K seems about the limit, but he's taking offers.....

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
Block stamping looks good to me. In doing a quick internet search of the person on the POP, it appears he is 73 and residing in OK. I don't see RS backup lights and it appears that could have been added at some point.

Reactions: Garfields Maro
1 - 11 of 11 Posts