Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
you could just replace with new stock items or go with coil over ft some more details would be nice i just set up that will work with stock arms if they are good and new rear springs and sway bars ft and rear it all depends on what you want. some more details would be nice ,i redid mine it is a 69 i have some pictures on this form

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am trying to fix the roll and sway while driving, it is stock I believe and it came with a 6 cylinder now has a 350. I tried adjusting front spring on drivers to see if that would help the sag on right rear. I have 17X10s on back and 17X8s on front and worry about the full suspension kits saying it will lower the car.

What other info would you need me to post?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just installed the Hotchkis 2" drop leaves on mine. They were multileaf but allowed you to install in the mono leaf spring perch without issue. The Jegs P/N was 515-2407c and the price was $419.99. I contacted Hotchkis directly to get the true specs:

"The stock mount will work with our rear leaf springs.These spring will lower the rear 1.5 inches and have a spring rate of 150-180 lb's per inch. It is stiffer than stock but not teeth jarring."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts