Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought 15" x 7" crager ss wheels and was thinking about BF Goodrich TA tires. Will 215 R6015 work in front without problems and will 245 R6015 work in the back. I want the biggest tire in the back as possible without the chance of rubbing. I would rather go to a 235 R6015 in the back to avoid rubbing. If anyone is running this combo, please let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i am running a similar setup up on my 67 and yes you will get some rubbing when the wheels are at full lock but its not that bad as long as the susp. is still realitivly tight still

·
Registered
7 Posts
Since friday, I have the same cragar ss wheels on my 69 camaro. I have 245/60-15 mastercraft tires in the front and also in the rear. In the rear, they work good and I think I can go with 255 too. In the front I have to go with 235 without rubbing. But I think, the 69 is not similar to the 68 camaro, because it has other fenders.

·
19,759 Posts
have just installed 275/60/15's on my 68,have no rubbing problems ( on rear)...on front have 245/60/15's rubs only at full lock and hitting bumps.hope this helped.

Doug

1 - 4 of 4 Posts