Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone help me out on finding a 68 wel molding for convertible with wide reveal molding...i was just wonderign if they do make a repro of that part or if i'm gonna have to find it on a junk car somewhere and just restore the peice

·
Registered
407 Posts
Call Ken at Ground Up, which sponsors this page at 516-248-4567. His catalogue shows the mouldings sold seperately or save money and buy all four in a kit (part #kw-68k for '68s). These are advertised as "new GM". He also has repros which are cheaper (KW-68R). I have had great service with them and they know their stuff.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is only the door and quarter reveal moldings...i need the rear well molding...i see other convertibles wiht it but every place i have called has said thy dont make it yet..i was wondering if the only way to do it is to find an old one and just get it rechromed and dents banged out if it has any or if there is a place out there that makes them

·
Registered
523 Posts
Boardin 101,

Are you talking about the pinchweld moulding or the quarter ledge reveal moulding????

[This message has been edited by sr71bb (edited 04-23-2000).]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if the pinchweld molding is the molding that the convertible boot is attached to...the peace along the back ledge of where the window woudl be in the coupe than that is what i'm talking about..i've always seen it as wel molding not pinchweld

1 - 6 of 6 Posts