1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Have you tried Coker tire ?

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Kelsey is the only one that repops the Goodyear tires. You need E70-15 to be correct.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
1,351 Posts
Raised White Letter Tires were not available until 1969. How about a set of Firestone Wide Oval Redlines?

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
?????

Do you have Jerry McNeish's book on the '67 & '68 Camaros?? RWL Goodyear E70/15 Wide Tread GTs were what the Z/28s came with.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am thinking of going with F70 polyglass, i know it is not 100% correct but damn they are close and half the price.

·
Registered
717 Posts
:thumbsup: yeah, but if you think about how long they will last you if your only driving on sunny Sundays (10yrs maybe) it's worth the extra $$ for the correct tire.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they won't last long on my car, i can't get over dropping the clutch at 5000rpm and smoking them. i know it seams stupid on a numbers matching 68Z28 but i can't help myself.

·
Registered
717 Posts
:beers: Well if your gonna drive your car that hard you can't be too worried about $$ lol, because things always break when pushing it as we know.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh i am worried about the $$$$$ thats why i may have to sell it. i guess if it breaks before that damn. its just too much fun!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts