Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know how many were made? and how much is an original worth?? thanks! tommy

·
Registered
190 Posts
I know the one up on ebay with the speed minder is not worth $500 to me.But to some it must be. I have a 140 with out speed minder and had it for sale once for $150, but decided to keep it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok so the one on ebay is a fake? ive seen pics of it and its not a repo, it was found along with other origianl parts in a warehouse that has been sitting since 1974, how could it be fake?

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Don't believe everything you read, especially on Ebay. How many 69 SS Camaros have you seen for sale on Ebay that have manual brakes? It's definitely worth asking about questionable parts.

------------------
Jeff H - 93 Indy 500 Pace Car(supercharged) & driven daily, Hugger Orange 69 Z28 with JL8 brakes, cross-ram & GM fiberglass hood, TI setup, heater and radio delete, being restored

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so you have proof that one was never made? what if i said hey i want speedminder and that 140mph speedo? i mena hell, you could order a 427 in any color you wanted with any options, why not a 140 w/ speed warn?

·
Registered
285 Posts
The 140 speedo (w/out speed minder) was offered as part of the COPO 9737 package. This was standard on all '69 Yenko Camaros in conjunction with COPO 9561 (iron block 427) A few non-Yenko cars were also ordered w/COPO 9737.

·
Premium Member
2,876 Posts
The 140 speedo was part of the COPO 9737 package. The 1969 Yenko Camaros had this and some of the other COPO Camaros also had it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Does anyone know what a real non-minder is worth?

------------------
69 Z, lets see a 2nd 69 Z and oh yes a 69 RS, sh*t I forgot a 69 Coupe and oh yes a 70 El Co(LS1) and my 86/95 Chevy Van and darn the '00 Blazer.

·
Registered
87 Posts
you can get a new one for 189.95 at classic inds and it looks pretty real to me.what is a 33 year old one worth?.less than half that without the orignal car it came in.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Not for sale at this time. Do you guys know what the leathery type material is that surrounds the back of it?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts