Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever heard of or seen any hugger orange 69 Baldwin Motion SS427 RallySport Camaros. I would love to see a pic. I've seen the yellow w\black stripe, rally green w\white stripe and blue w\white stripe, but never orange. If the car was hugger orange, would the stripe scheme be white or black??

Thanks for any help, Paul

S

·
0 Posts
Try Baldwin Moton Chevrolet or Baldwin Chevrolet Motion Performance on a search engine. Mine showed over 1100 sites. Somewhere in there is bound to be one.

------------------

67 Nemesix

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
My guess is that you would get whatever color you told Motion Performance to paint it.

I thought about going with my original Hugger Orange color and a B-M paint scheme, but wound up changing colors. Too many non-original Hugger Orange Camaros out there.

------------------
Pearl blue & white 69 Camaro with supercharged 350, Tremec TKO, and 3.73 12-bolt

See my website updated 4/16/01 at:

www.geocities.com/gheatly

S

·
0 Posts
Got curious myself. gheatly is right. All factory colors were available. Try Webshots.com. Go to gallery, under search type camaro. After 5 pages I forgot why I was there! After 10 pages I was in comatose state drooling over the cars. Wife doesn't understand, told me to get off net for a day. Damn!! See ya later!

------------------

67 Nemesix

1 - 5 of 5 Posts