Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started searching old threads but just dont have time as most people are doing misc aftermarket or NOT STOCK changes......Is anybody reading this have ACCURATE knowledge as to what companies front coil springs will be "CORRECT" on my 69 Camaro Big Block without A/C and which companies springs I should avoid.....If you'd please copy and paste your response to [email protected] I would appreciate your experience.....Thanks, Chuck Sharin

·
Premium Member
6,537 Posts
I know Eaton has them. I depends on what options your car originally came with. I can figure out your spring code if you give me a list of your original RPO codes (options). I also need to know if you have a coupe or convert and what engine you have. If you have the orig coils in there, you may be lucky and find a spring tag on one of the coils. I found one on mine after all these years.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car is a Big Block clone originally a X-11 6 cyl I think. Car has Turbo 400, Power Steering, Factory Power Disc Brakes, Power Steering, Cowl Induction Hood, Headers, 12 Bolt No Console Yada Yada........Anybody had good experience using the coil spring that MOOG, TRW, or ????sells ....Thanks, Chuck S

1 - 3 of 3 Posts